-
April 24th, 2007, 10:27 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I am really missing Pethead right now...all the stuff he would do in the Spring I am having to do...and I'm telling you I actually feel pretty proud of myself, even if every bone in my body aches...I mowed and weeded the yard...I fixed my riding snapper..thats right..I remembered what Bill taught me..with the trickle charger and the compressor..and a little duck tape..and I charged up my ATV...washed it...put air in the tires as well..fixed and cleaned both (walk behind mowers) and my weed eater..mixed and sprayed round-up on all those nasty weeds in the gravel..weeded 4 flower beds..and whew I am tired...I ordered a part for the shop vac..gonna clean out the shed today...I closed the books (bills job too) for April and paid all my bills on time..I'm just so full of pep and energy..I can almost hear him telling me how to do stuff..It is really kind of cool..
-
April 24th, 2007, 02:05 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
April 24th, 2007, 04:56 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I am proud of ya mom. And Bill would be too.
-
April 25th, 2007, 02:30 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Let's go muddin' mum!
and ya, you should be proud of yourself.. kudos! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
April 25th, 2007, 04:06 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
I know how you body hurts but its a good hurt when you get all your chores done.
I still have to find a day to weed my gardens before Autumn finishes.
Looks like the rain here has set in for a lot longer now and its just way too wet to be in the garden as some parts of the yard are under water.
-
April 25th, 2007, 09:30 PM
#6
Inactive Member
thanks guys..and wild...I'd love to go mudding...is it as much fun as air boat riding??
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks